Yuriy F. Lazarev
PhD, Associate Professor.
Has graduated from the Kiev Polytechnic Institute, Department of gyroscopic instruments and devices in 1963. Has been working at department since 1966. The total number of works - 120, including:
- scientific publications - 82
- methodological publications - 38
- patents - 2
Teaches academic subjects: Mathematical modeling on the computer;
Fundamentals of the Theory of sensitive elements of the orientation.
Direction of scientific activity: Nonlinear mechanics of devices and systems orientation and navigation.
Contacts: phone (+380 44) 454-92-36,
Main scientific articles:
- Modeling code control system of pneumatic acoustic ear impedance / Lysenko O. M., Mironenko P. S., Lazarev Yu. F. // Electronics and Communications. – 2002. – № 16. – Pp. 49-52.
Held software development and research model of a pneumatic code control system of middle ear analyzer.
- The motion of an asymmetric gyroscope / Lazarev Yu. F. // Naukovі visti NTU "KPI". – 2003. – № 4 (30). – Pp. 114 -121. (in Ukrainian). FULL TEXT .pdf (328 kB)
The motion of three-stage balanced-th gyro with an inner gimbal and an arbitrary matrix of the moments of inertia,
the axis of proper rotation does not coincide with the principal axis of inertia. composed generalized
differential equations of the gyroscope in the original matrix form and realized their numerical integration for the case of a
free gyroscope in the case of the resistance moment. Revealed a two-frequency character of natural oscillations, as well as the
appearance-of forced oscillations of the gyroscope due to its dynamic second imbalance. A theoretical analysis of the free
movement of made up the matrix equations. Were obtained formulas for estimating the frequency of free oscillations and the
amplitudes of the natural and forced oscillations.
- The use of quaternions in Solid Mechanics / Lazarev Yu. F. // Naukovі visti NTU "KPI". - 2004. - № 5 (37). - S. 79-87. (in Ukrainian). FULL TEXT .pdf (298 kB)
An attempt to build a foundation in mechanics of material point on view of the relativistic approach with use quaternion.
Shown that the basic results of special relativity can obtain without the use of hypotheses on the dependence of space-time characteristics
of the reference system on the rate of advance. Formulated the basic law of dynamics of a point from this point of view.
- Studies code control pneumatic system of the analyzer of the middle ear AUP / Lazarev Yu. F., Lysenko O.M. // Naukovі visti NTU "KPI". - 2005. - № 2 (40). - S. 110-114. (in Ukrainian).
Presents the results of Simulink-model for simulation of dynamic processes, and experimental studies
code control pneumatic system based on microcompressor with electromechanical transducer of the electrodynamic type,
which applies in the middle ear analyzer AUP.
- Remarks on the relativistic kinematics of a complex motion of a point / Lazarev Yu. F. // Naukovі visti NTU "KPI". - 2005. - № 3 (41). - S. 118-126. (in Ukrainian). FULL TEXT .pdf (323 kB)
The conditions to be satisfied by the velocity addition law for the principle of relativity.
A variant of the relativistic addition law of velocities and displacements, satisfying the principle of relativity.
- A comparison of algorithms for numerical integration of the kinematical equations of rigid body orientation in quaternion by Picard method / Lazarev Yu. F., Bobrovitskaya Y. G. // Naukovі visti NTU "KPI". - 2005. - № 6 (50). - S. 113-118. (in Ukrainian). FULL TEXT .pdf (668 kB)
Updated algorithm of the fourth order of numerical integration of differential
equations of motion of a rigid body in quaternion based on the method of Picard. A computer simulation shows that the resulting algorithm
has exactly the fourth-th order, in contrast to those shown in the known-term literature. The developed method of constructing the algorithm is
robust and allows us to construct algorithms and higher orders. The results can be used to solve the problems of inertial
orientation, in particular, the spacecraft.
- The delay of the signals and the Doppler effect / Lazarev Yu. F // Bulletin of National Technical University of Ukraine
"Kyiv Politechnic Institute". Series Instrument Making, Vol. 41. - Kyiv, 2011. -pp. (in Russian). FULL TEXT .pdf (350 kB)
More precise formula relating the frequency of the radiation from the perceived speed of
motion of the source and receiver. The approach of classical mechanics (the theory of relativity denies the existence of a medium of wave propagation).
A close relationship of the Doppler effect with a delay of signals from distant sources and the observed "time" of the source.
- Rheology and dynamics of repulsive clathrates / Eroshenko, V A, Lazarev, Yu F. // Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, Vol. 53, № 1, pp. 98-112, 2012 FULL TEXT .pdf (309 kB)
The physical and thermodynamic properties of repulsive clathrate applicable as the working
fluid for the dissipation of energy storage and conversion in thermomechanical systems. In repulsive clathrates are used for the
first time the molecular repulsive forces acting on large areas of interfacial surfaces in liquid - capillary-porous matrix, this is not
wetted with liquid. On the basis of experimental studies of automobile shock absorber with a repulsive clathrate developed rheological
model of energy dissipation, which can be used to create compact high-performance shock absorbers for various purposes, and anti-seismic systems of new generation
Main metodological manuals:
- Лазарев Ю. Ф. MatLAB 5.x. – Киев:"Ирина", BHV, 2000. – 384 с. Contents .pdf (100 kB)
Describes techniques for working with the system Matlab. A familiarization with the interface of the system,
its major commands and functions, the rules of performing calculations in the calculator mode or in program mode. The book contains many useful
examples and pictures illustrating the application of the procedures. Much attention is paid to programming in Matlab and issues of
working system with other applications. Considered important to work with engineers packages Matlab - Signal Toolbox, Control and Simulink.
For students in higher technical education institutions, researchers and engineers.
- Лазарєв Ю. Ф. Кінематика. Додатки [Електронний ресурс] : навчально-довідковий матеріал / НТУУ «КПІ». – Київ : НТУУ «КПІ», 2003.
Contents .pdf (41 kB). FULL TEXT .pdf (725 kB).
- Лазарев Ю. Ф. Начала программирования в среде MatLAB / Учебное пособие для студентов высших учебных заведений – 424 с.
The basic features of the computing environment MatLAB in calculator mode or in program mode.
Familiarization with the system designed for the beginner. Provides information on basic commands, operators, functions and procedures MatLAB.
The presentation is made so that the user can immediately apply their knowledge to perform calculations. The manual contains many
examples that explain and illustrate the work on the use of procedures. This work was considered some of the most important for engineers
in the package, application programs MatLAB. (Signal Toolbox, Control and SimuLink). For students in higher technical schools.
Can it be useful to scientists and engineers for the initial familiarization with the MatLAB and skills to work with system.
- Лазарев Ю. Ф. Моделирование процессов и систем в MatLAB / Учебный курс. – СПб.: Питер; Киев: Издательская группа BHV, 2005. – 512 с. Contents .pdf (100 kB).
- Лазарєв Ю. Ф. Моделювання на ЕОМ. Навчальний посібник. - К.: "Корнійчук", 2007. – 290 с.
Contents .pdf (100 kB)
The main features of the organization and calculations on a computer,
basic numerical methods and algorithms used in solving engineering problems on computers, the features of their software implementation.
Special attention is paid to treatment by means of digital-ing data and numerical integration of differential equations.
At the exposition widely used means of a computer system MatLAB engineering calculations on computer. Expounding application of
Simulink-class package of visual programming and modeling. For students of technical schools. It may be useful for beginners to
explore the numerous methods and power sources, their use of computer and teaching skills of working with them.
- Lazarev, Yu. F. Basics of the theory of attitude sensors [Text]: textbook / Yu. F. Lazarev, P. M. Bondar. – Kiev: NTUU "KPI", 2011. – 644 p.
Contents .pdf (311 kB)
The problems of organization applied (engineering) of the theoretical studies in sensitive elements
of attitude, as well as methods of theoretical study of nonlinear systems, and examples of their application.
The main attention is focused on the use of approximate methods that are widely used in engineering practice.
The foundations of the applied theory of gyroscopes and sensors systems theory orientation, accompanied by the calculations and examples.
Considerable attention is paid to build software models using Matlab computer system, and demonstrating
the capabilities of modeling behavior of these devices and instruments. The same model as the basis for practical
work carried out on computers. Required texts of the programs listed in the appendix.
For students of engineering and science. It may be useful to engineers and graduate students.